Since each house is equipped with its own nuances, why leave your security system to a one-size-fits-all solution? You might need a basic alarm system that includes windows, doors, and motion sensors in your essential rooms. Or, you might need a more complete security option that includes indoor and outdoor surveillance cameras, flood and fire detection, and home automation capabilities. No matter the case, your Beatty home security system ought to include a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Choosing The Right Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on the security bundle, you can choose:
- Window and door detectors on exterior windows and doors
- Motion sensors for essential rooms
- Monitored CO, fire, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital wall mounted panel equipped with an incredibly loud alert tone
- Outdoor, indoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control mobile app for access from virtually everywhere
Beatty Security Cameras Let You View Your House While You Are Not Home
To see who is knocking on your door or what caused that noise in your yard, you will want a security camera. A doorbell camera shows you your front porch and gives you a feed on your visitors or packages before you open the door. Outside cameras are activated by motion, and feature low-light and waterproof designs in HD quality. Or simply check up on the children and pets with an interior, wide angle camera.
View live video and receive notifications from each of your Beatty cameras from your ADT Control mobile app. Keep an eye on your home at all times to make sure nothing is out of place - or get 30-sec video clip alerts when the camera detects extra motion.