Catch A Water Leak Early With A Las Vegas Flood Detector & Prevent Water Damage in Your Home With A Connected Alarm System
A Monitored Las Vegas Flood Detector Warns You To Water Before It Becomes A Problem
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are all problems that may lead to costly water damage within your home. In many cases, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you find after the fact. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can create major concerns if left unattended.
However, when you install a Las Vegas monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or excess water before it becomes a catastrophe. The easy-to-install wireless system warns you as soon as it detects water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a message to your cell phone. An ADT monitoring professional will also inform you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Las Vegas?
You never expect to walk down the stairs to find that your bottom floor is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Thankfully, a Las Vegas flood detector can identify leaking and water infiltration before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how it works:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The state-of-the-art alarm detects flowing water instead of humidity -- so it's suitable to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Reliable sensors have wireless functionality and a 4-year lithium battery. You can confidently place your detector behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or any location where water damage may occur.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks have a habit of happening when you're away from home. In the event your Las Vegas flood detector senses unwanted water, it will issue an emergency notification to your cell.
- ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: Along with an intense alarm system and emergency messages to your cell phone, your smart device will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring experts will immediately contact you and assist you as needed.
Smartphone App Makes Your Las Vegas Flood Detector More Responsive
There’s no time to lose when it comes to water leaks. By using the ADT smartphone app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when maintenance reaches your property. Leveraging your automation controls is important when you’re at the property, but essential when you’re not there. With a monitored Las Vegas flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive alerts on your smartphone when unwanted water is identified.
- Unlock doors remotely and disable security alarms for emergency assistance.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to stop further pipe freezing.
- Check HD feeds from security cameras to determine how water entered and get an idea of the damage.
- Keep in persistent communication with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all important aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the perfect package to fit your needs. Simply dial (702) 446-1220 today or send in the online form to get a free estimate.