What do you want in a baby monitor in Las Vegas?
In previous generations of parenting, a baby monitor was quite basic. You install a component with a microphone on a table next to the crib, which transmits an audio feed to a connected gadget that resembles a walkie talkie. Fortunately, baby monitors now have more options. For instance, some monitors now offer clear HD video capability and two-way talk. You can also hook some monitors to your home’s wireless signal so you can move around wherever you want. The latest baby monitors in Las Vegas are so sophisticated that they mimic indoor security cameras in both functionality and expense.
Would you swap out a baby monitor with an indoor security camera?
Knowing that baby monitors and home defense cameras share many of the same features, you will find many people in Las Vegas connecting their child’s bedroom to their comprehensive home security package. So it makes sense -- particularly if you’re upgrading to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor will include:
● HD video with low-light capability: Your security camera should have at minimum 1080p HD resolution, and infrared LED technology for acceptable viewing of darkened rooms.
● Two-direction audio: You won’t always have to go into the room to get your newborn back to a gentle slumber. Your reassuring words may be the only requirement to keep bundle of joy peaceful and resting.
● Motion activation: Even though it’s an option to have your monitoring device function around the clock to carefully watch your newborn, your attentiveness may start to lag. But if your security camera identifies unexpected movements, it can be programmed to send a message on your phone. This is helpful when the baby quietly scrambles out of the crib or if a pet wanders into the room.
● Recording capabilities: Many baby monitors do not capture portions of video. Today’s modern devices allow you to transmit a brief sample to grandparents to let them see what a special, sleepy child you have.
● Watch on your mobile device: Instead of carrying a separate device wherever you go, you may now view your child from your home security app. You might even check in on your young one and babysitter if you’re lucky enough to have an evening away.